<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6824152200622750989?origin\x3dhttp://odaconemoretime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Vision


MJC ODAC is a family of fun and competent leaders who are well-versed in outdoor skills (:

Links


ODAC Album
ODAC 09 blog
IJC ODAC
IJC ODAC 2
NYJC ODAC
SAJC ODAC
VJC ODAC

events


ODAC BO LIAO
ODAC Habis
ODAC mei you liao


events


BBQ UP NEXT!

the people


Ann Gee
Mei Yi
Pei Han
Alyss
Charmaine
Simone
Zakiah
Gina
Sok Peng
Amirul
Zhong Wei
Douglas
Teck Quan
Jun Jia
Desmond
Mark
Vincent
Bi Jie
Joshua
Dominic
Mansfield
Faruq
Zikri
Godwin
Teng Kiat
Tian Yong
Clement
Jon
Zhong Ming
Wei Yang
Jie Rong
Jun Hao
Zhang Xiang

Archives


August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009

credits


layout designer and image: eloquent

TagBoard


date: Saturday, October 11, 2008
title:
time: 7:27 PM

XBlaze OOOICs
Mansfield & Meiyi

XBlaze groupings

Group 1: Godwin(GL), Zakiah(AGL), Pei Han, Teck Quan, Bi Jie
Group 2: Wei Yang(GL), Jun Hao(AGL), Jun Jia, Alyss, Amirul, Clement
Group 3: Zhang Xiang(GL), Sok Peng(AGL), Gina, Zhong Ming, Faruq
Group 4: Charmaine(GL), Jie Rong(AGL), Jon, Zhong Wei, Mark
Group 5: Teng Kiat(GL), Ann Gee(AGL), Joshua, Douglas, Tian Yong
Group 6: Dominic(GL), Vincent(AGL), Desmond, Simone, Zikri

XBlaze comm(aka XBlazey)

Food: Exco
Outdoor cooking: GLs and AGLs
Campfire: Teck Quan(OI/C), Zikri(I/C), Mark(I/C), Faruq, Simone, Alyss
Nightwalk: Jon(OI/C), Pei Han(I/C), Jun Jia(I/C), Clement, Douglas, Desmond
DOTA: Bi Jie(aka Monkey)(OI/C), Amirul(I/C), Gina(aka Banana)(I/C), Tian Yong, Zhong Wei, Joshua, Zhong Ming

Modules comm

Campcraft: Simone(OI/C), Zhong Wei(I/C), Sok Peng, Jon, Jun Jia, Zakiah, Amirul
Orienteering: Douglas(OI/C), Joshua(I/C), Mansfield, Teck Quan, Zikri, Gina, Tian Yong
First Aid: Godwin(OI/C), Desmond(I/C), Mei Yi, Ann Gee, Vincent, Bi Jie
Leap of Faith: Teng Kiat(OI/C), Clement(I/C), Pei Han, Wei Yang, Zhang Xiang, Dominic
Facilitation: Alyss(OI/C), Faruq(I/C), Jun Hao, Zhong Ming, Jie Rong, Mark, Charmaine

Logistic comm(for both XBlaze and Modules)
Clement(OI/C), Zhong Ming(I/C), Tian Yong(I/C)

Issues:

1.Attendance
Attendace was bad on fri. Starting from next trg onwards, those who are not coming for trg must inform the exco for their reasons latest by 12pm on the day of trg. If u r sick, produce an MC(we say before long ago but no one has been doing it) and show it to Mei Yi on the next day. If u have any other reason such as check-up, show us evidence. We will NOT be calling anyone who are absent to ask them whether they are coming. We will just straight away report the names to Miss Tan if we do not know the reason for anyone being absent.

2.$$$
10% interest is quite effective and almost everyone who came on fri did pay the money. Those who did not come for trg on fri or did nt pay, cost has rised to $13 on mon. Thx for the extra $3 that u contribute to ODAC fund. Don't tell me u nv come for trg so nv pay Mei Yi. U could have taken the initiative to look for her before u left sch on fri. Rmb INITIATIVE! Only those who are absent for both school and trg on fri and has a valid reason for doing so will pay $10 on mon. Do rmb to pay before the cost keep on rising.

Next trg will be on mon 13th October
Time: 3pm to 4.30pm
Attire: blue armsling shirt

If u got any reason for being excused, inform the exco before 12pm on mon.

Leap of faith comm do submit yr reflections to Teng Kiat latest by mon 13th Oct.