|
date: Saturday, August 8, 2009
title:

"I miss ODAC. I miss all the Wednesdays and Fridays, running outside school, climbing seemingly never-ending stairs, going on trips together, sleeping in the same tent, joining adventure races, sharing energy bars and lame jokes, encouraging one another, celebrating monthly birthdays, wearing the same shirts, hanging around in school after training until 8+, climbing the monkey bars, building the Leap of Faith successfully, sitting through long debriefs, washing tents and spraying water on others, slacking in the Odac room in the morning and after school, always leaving rubbish in the Odac room, taupok sessions among the guys, forgetting to wear watches, eating lunch together before training, numerous Simpang sessions, playing 'I never', ridiculous forfeits, gossiping sessions, camwhoring all the damn time, becoming notorious among the teachers, seeing each other grow and mature.."
I was updating my blog and decided to share this to see how many of you will cry. :p Nah just kidding. Just thought it would be meaningful. WIll post scrapbook pics soon.
-guess who. no prizes. :D
|